Tutorial 3.1: Selecting the FX and setting options
To select the Flip 4 FX and set options:
1. Select Multiwindow Effects from the FX Album.
2. Select Flip 4 from the FX icons.
3. Click on the Play Once button in the Monitor panel.
Notice that the video source from the timeline plays in the background. We will now select video clips for the remaining video windows.
The Hollywood FX transition selected and ready to map additional video. 1) Select folder to map additional sources; 2) Selected FX â€“ Flip 4; 3) How Flip 4 should look after mapping additional sources.
To map the additional video sources:
1. Click on the FX Tree panel.
2. Click on the Flat 3 object.
3. Click on the Host Video 3 to reveal the Media Properties panel.
4. Click on Select Media File folder in the Properties panel.
5. Select a video clip using the file requester.
6. Now youâ€™re ready to do the same for the other Host Medias, except for Back 1.
7. Click on the Play Once button in the Monitor panel to see the preview.
Because you set up the default Interpret value in Tutorial 2, you should not have to change it for each video source you selected above.
Ã° Up to Tutorial 3