Plugins are added to items, modified and deleted from the Album Plug-ins and FX Tree.
To attach a plugin to an item:
1. Click and drag the slider down to the bottom of the Album Tree. There you will see the Warps, 3D Text and Filter plugins. Click on one and the Album will display folders or icons to the right containing various plugin presets.
2. Drag and Drop the plugin that you wish to add to the item. The plugin will be added, and the Plug-ins options will appear in the Properties panel.
To change the options for a plugin:
1. Click on the plugin in the FX Tree. The options will appear in the Properties panel.
2. Change options and see the results in the Monitor panel.
To remove a plugin from an item
1. Click on the plugin in the FX Tree.
2. Select Delete from the Item menu or right click menu and select Delete.
The topics linked below provide individual documentation for each plugin included in Hollywood FX.
Ã° Warp – Twist